Just A Side Note

Welcome to my unorganized thoughts and rambling.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sooooo, it's that time of year again! Any guesses of what I'm talking about? Only the most magical, most talked about thing of your whole senior year: PROM!

Okay, It's really not that magical at all. It's actually really hot, muggy and a bunch of nasty ass dirty dancing. BUT. It's still exciting to get dolled up and take a bunch of pictures... even if the food tastes terrible, everything was expensive, and you see every teenager having sex on the dance floor. Who wouldn't want to go, right? Right.

So, I've been shopping for the perfect prom dress (of course) and so far, I haven't found anything that I absolutely loved. Okay, that's a lie. I did, but it was $230. Sigh! Moving on.

These are the dresses that I've tried on, hated, liked, drowned in, and fit me perfectly:

HATED and drowned in. NEXT.


This dress is gorgeous... but not on me, unfortunately. NEXT!


This is the one I basically fell in love with. I didn't fall in love with the price tag, though. NEXT! :(

I went to Fox Valley Mall with a few of my friends the other day, and I tried this on. I absolutely love how it hugs my curves. This is what I want in a dress; however, the bottom looked like crap in person. Sigh! NEXT!


Words cannot explain how much I like the back of this dress. It's gorgeous. I have a nice, skinny back, too. So, that helps. It was only $89. Why haven't I gotten it then? Because I want a mermaid style dress. Why do I have to be so picky?! NEXT.


This dress looks better in the pictures than in person. Believe me. It made my boobs look waaaaay too small and my hips waaaay too big. Also, we weren't allowed to take pictures of the dress, so I had to be sneaky. ;) It's too pink for me, anyway. I don't want Adam, my boyfriend, in pink. NEXT!


Adam reeeeeeeally liked this one. It made my curves look nice and all, but I didn't love it. I do, however, love my concentrating-real-hard face in this picture.

I have another picture of a dress that I pretty much almost fell in love with. My mom loved it, too. It's not showing up in my gmail though, and I'm too lazy to do anything about it. So, I'll have to blog about it later.

So, those are the dresses I've tried on so far. I guess I'll have to just keep looking until I find the perfect one for a decent price!

No comments:

Post a Comment