Just A Side Note

Welcome to my unorganized thoughts and rambling.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Remember when I said I would post a picture of another prom dress I found? Well...

Here it is! So, I basically fell in love with it at the store, but since then I've kind of fallen out of love with it because I realized that when I get my senior pictures taken, it's not going to look as good with the trees and branches and logs and rivers and such. It fit me like a glove, but it's not really the style I'm looking for. Plus, it's the same style as the last, black dress in my last post.

I'm just going to have to keep looking. Sigh!

Also, exciting news: I got a job at Starbucks! Woop! I am so excited! I've pretty much always wanted to work at Starbucks ever since I was 13 years old when I first found out it existed. Soooo... yay! You should yay with me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment