Just A Side Note

Welcome to my unorganized thoughts and rambling.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Never Again... Or At Least for a While.

I'm never eating cheesecake again.

Okay, that's a complete lie because every time I go to Olive Garden, their raspberry cheesecake always whispers my name in my ear.
I'm never eating cheesecake from anywhere else. Because the ONLY time I did, I got food poisoning.

It was basically the worst thing of my life.
I'm not even being dramatic!

Seriously, I puked for hours. HOURS.
You'd think that there wouldn't be anything left to puke up after a while, but the human body is an amazing thing. Pah.

So, yeah. That has been my life for the past day and a half. Let's just say two days. It's felt like years though.

Also, just a side note, but uhh... bands from the 80's...
they just need to quit making music. Clearly, it's not the 80's anymore. Although there are a lot of people stuck in the 80's, most people are not. Music has definitely evolved since then... they just can't handle it.
Just my opinion. Fa sho.

Alright. Well, a cha cha to me feeling better.

My blogs are so lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment