Just A Side Note

Welcome to my unorganized thoughts and rambling.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Look At Me Now, I'm Making Paper

Woo!

I love my job. That's right. I'm like 1 in 923747362429843924 million people who actually loves their job. It's alright , be jealous.
I mean, people can be SUUUUPER snobby sometimes, but that's alright! Whatevs.

So, yeah. That's my life right now.
School. Work. Homework. Sleep. Repeat. Sigh!
But, that's alright, too.

I got my first pay check the other night!

Let's just say, I'm $210 richer! Woo!

What am I going to buy with my first check?!??!
Prom tickets!

Woop!

So, thank you, Starbucks, for being so incredibly awesome.

Huzzah! Notice how awkward I look with my apron because I'm so short? Heh.
Also, my hat is as tight as it can get. I'm just so small.

Also...


I love her so much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment